Foot Doctor Adjustable & Inflatable Cushioned Arch Wraps
As Seen On TV Foot Doctor Adjustable & Inflatable Cushioned Arch Wraps
- Lift fallen arches and flat feet
- Alleviates conditions of plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip and lower back pain
- Provides upward compression to the arch, supporting and stabilizing the plantar fascia ligament.
- Includes built in pad for additional support to the medial arch, helping prevent excessive pronation.
- Worn during activity to reduce strain to arch.
- Comfortable enough to wear everyday
- Enjoy with or without footwear
How it Works: Foot Doctor Adjustable & Inflatable Cushioned Arch Wraps provides a slight lift to the arch helping to support the plantar fascia (a tough, fibrous band of tissue that runs along the sole of the foot with attachments to the heel bone and to the base of the toes). Targeted support reduces stress to the arch region and alleviates inflammation and tearing of the plantar fascia.
Design Theory behind The Lift: The Arch Support achieves results similar to taping techniques by offering upward compression to the arch. This is achievable because the brace is made from stretchable material. Therefore, support is present not only when the foot is on the ground, but when the foot is elevated between steps. Soft material offers a comfortable pad for the arch when the foot does touch the ground.